Cigar smoking can cause cancers of the mouth and throat, even if you do not inhale.
This website has been published by Bastion Group Ltd a Maltese company, with its registered office located at Triq IL-Uqija, Swieqi, SWQ 2032 , Malta number C94347. Contact e-mail: sales@@stogiesstore.com
1. Conditions of Use for the Website
- Any person (hereinafter referred to as the “Internet User”) using/consulting the website accessible at the following URL address or any URL address redirecting to this address:www.stogiesstore.com(hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) acknowledges that he/she has read and understood the present legal notice . Access to the Website is granted on the understanding that the Internet User accepts these conditions without reserve.
- The Internet User accepts that copyright and/or other forms of industrial property rights protect all elements presented on the Website. The Internet User undertakes to fully respect the rights cited above.
- STOGIES STORE (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) does not warrant the Website to be fit for any specific Internet User requirement or particular purpose. All information contained in the Website is provided on an “as is” basis, without guarantee of any sort.
- The Company does not offer any implicit guarantee as to the quality, topicality, ownership or absence of counterfeiting for any of the information presented on the Website.The Company can in no way be held responsible for errors or omissions regarding the Website’s content or resulting from use of the information contained in the Website, nor for access speeds and conditions, service non – availability or interruption, nor for any damage occasioned to the Internet User directly or indirectly consequent to using the Website or the information contained therein.Internet Users who supply information (other than personal information) to The Company hereby grant to The Company all transferable rights relating to said information and authorize The Company to use said information as best it sees fit.
- Internet Users warrant that the information provided does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties nor any other applicable legislation.The Company may terminate or modify the nature of the services and/or conditions governing the use of the Website at any time and without notice being required.
- The Internet User declares that she or he is aware of the technical risks inherent in the Internet network and acknowledges that no site can be kept safe from intrusion by unauthorized third parties and may become harmed as a result; that information circulating on the Internet is susceptible to interception by third parties and that under these circumstances The Company is unable to guarantee that Internet Users will not be victim of such actions.
- If the Website contains hyperlinks to websites under the control of third parties: The Company has no control over these sites and cannot accept any responsibility for their content (notably for their truthfulness, topicality, quality, operation, comprehensiveness and relevance) nor for the use to which they may be put. Insertion of said hyperlinks in no way implies that The Company approves of the elements contained in these sites.
2. Data Protection
- The information generated by the cookie about t he Internet User use of the Website (including his/her IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the Internet user use of the Website, compiling r eports on website activity for Yooz and providing other services relating to Website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the info rmation on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the Internet User IP address with any other data held by Google
4. Intellectual Property
- The layout and content of the Website together constitute a work protected by intellectual property rights. Similarly, the design, structure, navigation and compilation of all or part of the elements comprising the Website, are protected by the applicable European and international laws governing intellectual property.Text, illustrations, graphics, images, appellations, logos, slogans and brand names, whether registered or not, depicted on the Website, are subject to industrial an d/or intellectual property rights and are the exclusive property of The Company (unless otherwise stated).No reproduction, representation, disclosure, distribution, adaptation, translation or modification, whether partial or entire, nor transfer to another site, even for non – commercial purposes, and irrespective of the medium and/or process employed, may be made without prior written approval from The Company.The data, or elements of it, presented on the Website may not be used for commercial purposes of any nature whatsoever without prior written approval from The Company.Violation of any of the author’s copyright constitutes forgery and will open the perpetrator to civil and criminal proceedings.